HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR ME TO GET MY TITLE?
As you probably have found out, replacing or getting a new title is not a quick process.
But at Auto Title Pros, we strive to get your auto title to you as quickly as humanly possible.
The complete process can take between 15-120 days from start to finish.
Here are several situations and their corresponding process time:
• Obtaining a lost title: 15 days – 5 weeks.
• Obtaining a title for a boat or watercraft: 30 – 90 days.
• Obtaining a title from and abandoned vehicle: 60 – 120 days
• Obtaining a title from an auto auction: 60 – 120 days.
• Obtaining a title for a Commercial truck or trailer: 60 – 120 days.
It takes time to properly file all paperwork involved and there are periods of required waiting, which basically gives time for due diligence.
There can be a holding period of 30 days mandated by the NCDMV for owners to claim the vehicle and pay the fees to get it back.
There are many factors which cause the process to take time; however, we at Auto Title Pros will diligently strive to make this process as timely and efficient as possible for you.
Again, if you have any questions, we are ready to speak to you today.
Just Contact Us.